We’re celebrating a new style season with $100 off your favorite brands.
Take $100 off your purchase of these brands until 9/27/18 at both eye2eye locations.
We’re making room for lots of new styles this fall. Happy Shopping!
Y’all. We want to see your style! We know you love your eye2eye eyewear, you rock it every day. Sunglasses, frames, we want to see how you style your eye2eye looks.
Share your favorite outfits on Instagram, tag us in your photo and use #myeye2eye. We’ll feature you on our Instagram feed and our website.
Here’s a few of our favorite #myeye2eye looks.
In celebration of National Sunglasses Day June 27th, we’re sharing all the facts you need to know about your sunglasses as a health necessity. Take a look at this infographic from The Vision Council, you’ll learn fast facts about how important your sunglasses are for preventing vision loss and eye diseases.
Don’t miss the biggest sale of the year at eye2eye! You’ll save 50% off ALL frames + sunglasses, cannot be combined with insurance or other offers, excludes Maui Jim eyewear.
Thursday June 21st 5pm-7pm
Hilltop & Del Ray locations
Summer fun has arrived – that means swimming, hiking and other outdoor fun! Keeping your eyes safe during summer activities is easy with Dr. A’s simple tips. Got bug spray in your eye? Not sure if your sunglasses are protecting you properly? Read on for answers.
- Be careful when spraying bug spray. If bug spray gets in your eyes, be sure to flush them completely with water and call your eye doctor right away.
- Always wear sunglasses that have 100% UVA & UVB protection, we’ll be covering this topic more in the coming weeks. If you aren’t sure if your sunglasses offer 100% protection, stop in and we’ll test them for free.
- Wear sunscreen around the eye area to protect your eyelids from burning. Also, wear sunglasses!
- Chlorine from swimming pools can cause a chemical burn in your eyes. Use preservative free artificial tears to flush out your eyes after exposure, and be sure to rinse off after pool time.
- Contact lens wearers should be especially careful not to open their eyes underwater in a pool or other water area. River & lake water carry a variety of microorganisms, the most damaging called acanthamoeba. This organism has the ability to attach to your contact lens and as a result cause the cornea to become infected. Scarring can occur if the eye is not treated.
Have a safe and FUN summer by following Dr. A’s summer eye safety tips!
It’s time for eye2eye’s annual summer sale! This is the perfect opportunity to save on your favorite frames. Here’s the skinny on the sale:
When: Thursday June 21st 5pm-7pm
Where: eye2eye Hilltop & Del Ray locations
What: Save 50% off ALL frames (glasses and sunglasses)*
Who: Everybody can save!
*Restrictions do apply, offer cannot be combined with insurance benefits or any other offer, excludes Maui Jim eyewear.
Stay tuned for details!
Can you believe Memorial Day is almost here? That means summer fun has arrived – splashing in pools, sand castles at the beach, hikes, bikes and more! There is no better time than now to make sure your kiddos have proper UV protection for all their summer activities.
We carry a great selection of sunglasses for your little ones – and your teens too!
Because Ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun can potentially cause multiple age-related eye problems like cataracts and macular degeneration, protecting your kids eyes is vital to their long term eye health. The more exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays during your lifetime, the more at risk you are to develop sight-threatening conditions.
Since children tend to spend lots of time outdoors, especially in the harsh summer sun – some experts say nearly half of a person’s lifetime exposure to ultraviolet radiation can take place by age 18. Children are also more susceptible to retinal damage from UV rays because the lens inside a child’s eye is clearer than an adult lens, enabling more UV to penetrate deep into the eye (source).
Here are 5 important things to consider when purchasing sunglasses for your children:
1. Be sure the lenses are impact resistant & the frames made of “unbreakable” material.
2. Pick a large, close-fitting frame. These are best to help protect children’s eyes during play.
3. It is most important that your child wear sunglasses between 10am-2pm, when the suns rays are the strongest.
4. Beware of cheap sunglasses. They can pose safety hazards when made of cheap materials and low quality paints.
5. Know the percentage of UVA & UVB rays being block by the sun – be wary of the phrase “blocks UV rays”. You want a lens that blocks out 100% of UVA & UVB rays.
All of our children’s sunglasses here at eye2eye are high quality and block 100% of UVA & UVB rays. Bring your kiddos in today for a sunglass fitting and let us help you make sure their vision is healthy for years to come!
Dr. Adamopoulos sat down and shared five important things you need to know about the sun and your eyes this summer.
Catch her UV safety tips, how to prevent skin cancer and how to keep the kids safe from the sun below. These tips will help your have a healthy, happy and fun summer.
During the month of March we celebrate Save Your Vision Month, held every year since 1927.
Our commitment at eye2eye is to care for your vision so you can savor the most important moments in life, big and small.
Join us over the next couple of weeks as we share the most important steps you can take to care for your vision and help protect it for years to come.
To follow along, tune in here, visit our blog and follow us on Instagram.
To read the first post in our Save Your Vision series, click here.
Save Your Vision Series:
1. Comprehensive Eye Exams
2. Eye Healthy Foods
3. Dry Eye
In celebration of the last day of Fashion Week in New York, we pulled together our favorite trends for sunglasses in 2018. We’re seeing lots of bold shapes and colors, pushing the envelope on more traditional styles. In contrast, we do see lots of classic shapes making a comeback, like round sunglasses and wire frame eyewear. Keep scrolling to see our top 4 trends in sunglasses this year.
Rose gold, gold, millenial pink – we’re seeing it all. See the world through rose colored glasses with perfectly tinted frames.
Highly Reflective Lenses
Our Tom Ford sunglasses feature uber reflective lenses but look so chic on.
Bold Colors + Geometric
We love these frames from Prada, they feature bold color choices and design.
We’re loving the bold structures we’re seeing in sunglasses this year. They make a statement.
Love what you see? Come see us at our Hilltop or Del Ray locations and our expert opticians will get you outfitted in the season’s latest styles.