Granville – Optician
1. What is your favorite part of your job? I’m a people person, so my favorite part of my job is meeting and working with our clients we have in this very unique and diverse neighborhood.
2. What do you think sets eye2eye apart? What sets us apart is our attention to detail. We all really appreciate the quality and unique aspects of the products we offer here at eye2eye Optometry Corner.
3. What is your experience in the eye care/optometry field? I have worked in the optical industry for more than 20 years. I have worked in more traditional retail chain operations as well and high end optical boutiques. My broad range of experience has really taught me to appreciate quality – in both craftsmanship of frames and in my service to customers.
4. What is your favorite style/brand/frame? I love unique and modern eyewear. My favorites these days are Face a Face, Bevel and Orgreen. These companies bring great style and top quality to the optical world.
5. What are your hobbies? My favorite things are music, food and fashion. The DC Metro area offers great entertainment! I love checking out a great concert, action packed movies, and the ever-evolving DC foodie scene – so many restaurants, so little time!
1. What is your favorite part of your job? Combining both fashion and function to a pair of glasses.
2. What do you think sets eye2eye apart? We all work together as a “family” not just employees.
3. What is your experience in the eye care/optometry field? I have been a certified optician for 17 years and I completed the Georgetown University Center for Sight Program.
4. What is your favorite style/brand/frame? A simple yet classically chic tortoise frame that will always be timeless.
5. What are your hobbies? I love to play with my dog and trying to cook without burning the house down. Easy recipes are welcome!
1. What is your favorite part of your job? Meeting new people daily and working with the talented staff.
2. What do you think sets eye2eye apart? Our unique selection of eyewear and the staff’s extensive knowledge of our products.
3. What is your experience in the eye care/optometry field? I’ve been in optical industry for a little over 13 years now.
4. What is your favorite style/brand/frame? I just got myself a Zero G frame so of course that is my current favorite. Very lightweight, flexible and stylish.
5. Hobbies? What do you do when you are not working? Any free time I have gets spent with my children.
1. What is your favorite part of your job? The “behind the scenes” work, that makes the office run smoothly.
2. What do you think sets eye2eye apart? The small-town feel of the neighborhood reflects in our office, and that is my favorite part.
3. What is your experience in the eye care/optometry field? I have ten years of experience working in this industry.
4. What is your favorite style/brand/frame? My current favorite frame is a cat eye frame from Bevel.
5. Hobbies? What do you do when you are not working? I enjoy entertaining, hanging out with friends and family.
1. Favorite part of the job? My favorite part of the job is being able to work with a team that I can practically call my second family. Dr. Adamopoulos goes out of her way to make sure we are all well taken care of.
2. What do you think sets Eye2Eye apart? We are a boutique. We carry certain brands that are very exclusive. The quality and service patients receive at our office is what sets us apart. We will continue to provide this excellent quality and service to ensure we grow as a business
3. How many years have you spent in the eye care industry? Five years.
4. Favorite Brand/Frame? Zero G! The frames are super lightweight and very durable. I recommend them to anyone who wants style without the weight on their face.
5. Hobbies? Basketball, Soccer, Weightlifting, Football, and Singing.
To learn more about our staff, our doctors and our mission please click here.