The Alexandria Boutique Warehouse Sale is this Saturday 2/1 from 9am-4pm at the Alexandria Westin. The best boutiques in Alexandria will be there for the biggest shopping event of the season, to see a full list of all the shops in attendance click here. We’ll have the latest styles in sunglasses from all of your favorite designer brands, so come early and shop often.
This sale draws a lot of folks, so we’ve compiled a list of tried and true tips to help you get the most out of the sale.
- Can I use my FSA or HSA to purchase sunglasses? YES! You absolutely can, and we can even provide a receipt for you.
- Are the sunglasses several seasons old? Nope! These are spring season sunglasses that were just released – you’re getting the newest styles from your favorite designer brands like Prada, Gucci, Kate Spade, Tom Ford, Face a Face, Jimmy Choo and more.
- What time does the sale start? 9am sharp! But we suggest lining up early so that you can get the good stuff. There is great inventory available all day long & the crowd is controlled at the door – so it’s never too many people & stays an enjoyable shopping experience.
- What other stores are participating? All of your favorite Alexandria boutiques – you can click here to get a full list.
- Where can we park? Parking is available at the Westin, in the The United States Patent and Trademark Office West garage at 550 Elizabeth Lane, Alexandria, Virginia
(Open at 24 hours/Rate $5)
Catch the FREE shuttle from King Street Metro.
Limited street parking available.
- Can I try on clothes and sunglasses? YES! If you plan to try on clothing, we suggest wearing leggings and a tight fitting top so you can just slip clothes on and off over them and not have to go full monty. You’ll absolutely be able to try on sunglasses and we’ll have mirrors available so you can see how fab you look.
Now, onto the good stuff. Below are a few of our favorite sunglasses we’ll have at the sale. Seriously we’ll have every. Single. Designer. Brand. You could ever dream of shopping.
Our team returned from the International Vision Expo in New York last week and we thought we’d share a few of our favorite takeaways. We love attending industry events like the Vision Expo because it helps us stay up to date on the latest trends in eyewear and stay educated about the most cutting edge technology and advancements in eye care. Here’s a quick day by day recap!
Our team arrived at the Vision Expo and jumped right in to educational courses and learned about the latest trends in retail eyewear.
Tanim and Nick met with the Tom Ford team to see the latest designs in their eyewear collection (it’s good y’all!). They also visited The Loft to check out our favorite boutique and independent eyewear brands like Bevel. They also got to meet and peek Blake Kuwahara’s line and see brands Kirk&Kirk and Salt. What that means for you: tons of stylish new frames heading your way very soon.
They spent their evening on the Tom Ford cruise checking out the Statue of Liberty!
Saturday was a packed day! Tamin checked out all the latest designs from some of the most popular eyewear designers and met with new brands that we’ll be bringing to the store, including Kyme, State and Toms.
While Tanim was checking out eyewear, Nick headed to education courses to learn about the latest in retinal and digital imaging tools from Zeiss, Nidek, and Marco.
Our team got to meet Coco & Breezy (designers of a seriously fab eyewear line)!
What this means for you: even more designer frames and new lines will be coming to eye2eye!
Our team continued their hunt for new frames and fun products like Nerdwax and Croakies spec cords to bring to the store.
They wrapped up their time at the Vision Expo attending pop up talks and meeting designers and prepared to head home with new lines, new eyewear and lots of information for the rest of the eye2eye team.
Sneak peek time! The Alexandria Boutique Warehouse Sale is THIS Saturday 2/4 from 9-4 at the Westin Alexandria. We’re bringing some of our best inventory, seriously. No discontinued, we-couldn’t-sell-them sunglasses – we’re talking Spring 2017 styles from your favorite designers like Prada, Tom Ford, Face a Face, Ray-Ban, Kate Spade and more.
Here’s just a little look at what we’ll have for you to shop at the sale.
Make sure to check out our post with sale map and FAQs. Make sure to arrive at the sale early, we sold through our selection quickly last year! See you Saturday!