Your eye2eye: Meet The Staff
In this week's edition of Your eye2eye - you'll meet our staff! In this post, we introduce you to Granville, one of our talented opticians. In our Q&A with Granville, he tells us why he loves working with eye2eye and what sets us apart from the rest.
1. What is your favorite part of your job? I'm a people person, so my favorite part of my job is meeting and working with our clients we have in this very unique and diverse neighborhood.
2. What do you think sets eye2eye apart? What sets us apart is our attention to detail. We all really appreciate the quality and unique aspects of the products we offer here at eye2eye Optometry Corner.
3. What is your experience in the eye care/optometry field? I have worked in the optical industry for more than 20 years. I have worked in more traditional retail chain operations as well and high end optical boutiques. My broad range of experience has really taught me to appreciate quality - in both craftsmanship of frames and in my service to customers.
4. What is your favorite style/brand/frame? I love unique and modern eyewear. My favorites these days are Face a Face, Bevel and Orgreen. These companies bring great style and top quality to the optical world.
5. What are your hobbies? My favorite things are music, food and fashion. The DC Metro area offers great entertainment! I love checking out a great concert, action packed movies, and the ever-evolving DC foodie scene - so many restaurants, so little time!
Read more about what makes eye2eye Optometry Corner an independent optical boutique here.