We’re celebrating a new style season with $100 off your favorite brands.
Take $100 off your purchase of these brands until 9/27/18 at both eye2eye locations.
We’re making room for lots of new styles this fall. Happy Shopping!
Need to order contact lenses? We’ve got an easy way to order right from our website! Just click here to order.
Now, wasn’t that easy?
Y’all. We want to see your style! We know you love your eye2eye eyewear, you rock it every day. Sunglasses, frames, we want to see how you style your eye2eye looks.
Share your favorite outfits on Instagram, tag us in your photo and use #myeye2eye. We’ll feature you on our Instagram feed and our website.
Here’s a few of our favorite #myeye2eye looks.
We hope you enjoy your last official weekend of summer! Our offices will be closed Monday, Labor Day 9/3/18.
We will reopen normal hours Tuesday 9/4/18.
August has arrived and with it, back to school shopping lists. One of the most important things you can add to your back to school to-do list is a comprehensive eye exam for the kids, and for yourself.
For many folks, a physical exam is required before school starts. Your family doctor may do a vision screening, but that is not sufficient to asses your child’s near vision as screenings typically only asses distance vision.
Kids spend a lot of their time looking at near objects like textbooks, iPads, and laptops. Near vision struggles can make kids uncomfortable staying focused on near sight required tasks – this can result in a decreased desire to read, poor handwriting skills and trouble focusing.
A comprehensive eye exam done by your family’s eye doctor will help to make sure your child has sufficient near vision and isn’t struggling. And your eye doctor will also be able to identify other vision problems that may impede learning.
To schedule an appointment for a back to school eye exam for your child, click here.
In celebration of National Sunglasses Day June 27th, we’re sharing all the facts you need to know about your sunglasses as a health necessity. Take a look at this infographic from The Vision Council, you’ll learn fast facts about how important your sunglasses are for preventing vision loss and eye diseases.
Don’t miss the biggest sale of the year at eye2eye! You’ll save 50% off ALL frames + sunglasses, cannot be combined with insurance or other offers, excludes Maui Jim eyewear.
Thursday June 21st 5pm-7pm
Hilltop & Del Ray locations
Summer fun has arrived – that means swimming, hiking and other outdoor fun! Keeping your eyes safe during summer activities is easy with Dr. A’s simple tips. Got bug spray in your eye? Not sure if your sunglasses are protecting you properly? Read on for answers.
- Be careful when spraying bug spray. If bug spray gets in your eyes, be sure to flush them completely with water and call your eye doctor right away.
- Always wear sunglasses that have 100% UVA & UVB protection, we’ll be covering this topic more in the coming weeks. If you aren’t sure if your sunglasses offer 100% protection, stop in and we’ll test them for free.
- Wear sunscreen around the eye area to protect your eyelids from burning. Also, wear sunglasses!
- Chlorine from swimming pools can cause a chemical burn in your eyes. Use preservative free artificial tears to flush out your eyes after exposure, and be sure to rinse off after pool time.
- Contact lens wearers should be especially careful not to open their eyes underwater in a pool or other water area. River & lake water carry a variety of microorganisms, the most damaging called acanthamoeba. This organism has the ability to attach to your contact lens and as a result cause the cornea to become infected. Scarring can occur if the eye is not treated.
Have a safe and FUN summer by following Dr. A’s summer eye safety tips!
We’re celebrating Pride month at eye2eye and we’re proud to support and serve the LGBTQ community.
It’s time for eye2eye’s annual summer sale! This is the perfect opportunity to save on your favorite frames. Here’s the skinny on the sale:
When: Thursday June 21st 5pm-7pm
Where: eye2eye Hilltop & Del Ray locations
What: Save 50% off ALL frames (glasses and sunglasses)*
Who: Everybody can save!
*Restrictions do apply, offer cannot be combined with insurance benefits or any other offer, excludes Maui Jim eyewear.
Stay tuned for details!