Check out eye2eye and Elizabeth Todd from the Shoe Hive on NBC Washington yesterday.
Elizabeth walks through how to get the best deals at the Boutique Warehouse Sale and what her favorite finds are.
We’re so excited about this year’s sale.
Here’s the details.
The Alexandria Boutique Warehouse Sale is this Saturday 2/1 from 9am-4pm at the Alexandria Westin.
The Alexandria Boutique Warehouse Sale is this Saturday 2/1 from 9am-4pm at the Alexandria Westin. The best boutiques in Alexandria will be there for the biggest shopping event of the season, to see a full list of all the shops in attendance click here. We’ll have the latest styles in sunglasses from all of your favorite designer brands, so come early and shop often.
This sale draws a lot of folks, so we’ve compiled a list of tried and true tips to help you get the most out of the sale.
- Can I use my FSA or HSA to purchase sunglasses? YES! You absolutely can, and we can even provide a receipt for you.
- Are the sunglasses several seasons old? Nope! These are spring season sunglasses that were just released – you’re getting the newest styles from your favorite designer brands like Prada, Gucci, Kate Spade, Tom Ford, Face a Face, Jimmy Choo and more.
- What time does the sale start? 9am sharp! But we suggest lining up early so that you can get the good stuff. There is great inventory available all day long & the crowd is controlled at the door – so it’s never too many people & stays an enjoyable shopping experience.
- What other stores are participating? All of your favorite Alexandria boutiques – you can click here to get a full list.
- Where can we park? Parking is available at the Westin, in the The United States Patent and Trademark Office West garage at 550 Elizabeth Lane, Alexandria, Virginia
(Open at 24 hours/Rate $5)
Catch the FREE shuttle from King Street Metro.
Limited street parking available.
- Can I try on clothes and sunglasses? YES! If you plan to try on clothing, we suggest wearing leggings and a tight fitting top so you can just slip clothes on and off over them and not have to go full monty. You’ll absolutely be able to try on sunglasses and we’ll have mirrors available so you can see how fab you look.
Now, onto the good stuff. Below are a few of our favorite sunglasses we’ll have at the sale. Seriously we’ll have every. Single. Designer. Brand. You could ever dream of shopping.
Happy Holidays from the eye2eye team! We hope you enjoy this holiday season with family and friends. We are so excited for what 2019 has in store for eye2eye.
The holiday break is a great time to get in for your annual comprehensive eye exam and use up your FSA or HSA benefits before you lose them.
eye2eye Holiday Schedule (Applies to both offices)
12/24 – Closed
12/25 – Closed
12/31 – Both offices close at 3pm
1/1 – Closed
1/2 – Closed
We’re celebrating a new style season with $100 off your favorite brands.
Take $100 off your purchase of these brands until 9/27/18 at both eye2eye locations.
We’re making room for lots of new styles this fall. Happy Shopping!
Y’all. We want to see your style! We know you love your eye2eye eyewear, you rock it every day. Sunglasses, frames, we want to see how you style your eye2eye looks.
Share your favorite outfits on Instagram, tag us in your photo and use #myeye2eye. We’ll feature you on our Instagram feed and our website.
Here’s a few of our favorite #myeye2eye looks.
We’re thrilled to be awarded the Outstanding Dry Eye Practice Award from Eye Eco. Dr. A and our entire team at eye2eye are dedicated to helping dry eye patients find relief. It’s truly an honor to be recognized for our work in this area.
“Dry eyes affect more than 40 million Americans, but less than 5% of people have been properly diagnosed with Dry Eye Disease. Dry Eye Disease can cause many health issues including obscured vision, dry skin, and even blindness. It can be caused by many things – including time looking at screens. For most of us that activity isn’t going away anytime soon,” said Eye Eco.
We’re committed to our continued efforts to help dry eye patients deal with symptoms and find relief. If you’d like to learn more about our dry eye treatment options, click here.
We hope you enjoy your last official weekend of summer! Our offices will be closed Monday, Labor Day 9/3/18.
We will reopen normal hours Tuesday 9/4/18.
August has arrived and with it, back to school shopping lists. One of the most important things you can add to your back to school to-do list is a comprehensive eye exam for the kids, and for yourself.
For many folks, a physical exam is required before school starts. Your family doctor may do a vision screening, but that is not sufficient to asses your child’s near vision as screenings typically only asses distance vision.
Kids spend a lot of their time looking at near objects like textbooks, iPads, and laptops. Near vision struggles can make kids uncomfortable staying focused on near sight required tasks – this can result in a decreased desire to read, poor handwriting skills and trouble focusing.
A comprehensive eye exam done by your family’s eye doctor will help to make sure your child has sufficient near vision and isn’t struggling. And your eye doctor will also be able to identify other vision problems that may impede learning.
To schedule an appointment for a back to school eye exam for your child, click here.
In celebration of National Sunglasses Day June 27th, we’re sharing all the facts you need to know about your sunglasses as a health necessity. Take a look at this infographic from The Vision Council, you’ll learn fast facts about how important your sunglasses are for preventing vision loss and eye diseases.
Don’t miss the biggest sale of the year at eye2eye! You’ll save 50% off ALL frames + sunglasses, cannot be combined with insurance or other offers, excludes Maui Jim eyewear.
Thursday June 21st 5pm-7pm
Hilltop & Del Ray locations