The Alexandria Boutique Warehouse Sale is this Saturday 2/1 from 9am-4pm at the Alexandria Westin. The best boutiques in Alexandria will be there for the biggest shopping event of the season, to see a full list of all the shops in attendance click here. We’ll have the latest styles in sunglasses from all of your favorite designer brands, so come early and shop often.
This sale draws a lot of folks, so we’ve compiled a list of tried and true tips to help you get the most out of the sale.
- Can I use my FSA or HSA to purchase sunglasses? YES! You absolutely can, and we can even provide a receipt for you.
- Are the sunglasses several seasons old? Nope! These are spring season sunglasses that were just released – you’re getting the newest styles from your favorite designer brands like Prada, Gucci, Kate Spade, Tom Ford, Face a Face, Jimmy Choo and more.
- What time does the sale start? 9am sharp! But we suggest lining up early so that you can get the good stuff. There is great inventory available all day long & the crowd is controlled at the door – so it’s never too many people & stays an enjoyable shopping experience.
- What other stores are participating? All of your favorite Alexandria boutiques – you can click here to get a full list.
- Where can we park? Parking is available at the Westin, in the The United States Patent and Trademark Office West garage at 550 Elizabeth Lane, Alexandria, Virginia
(Open at 24 hours/Rate $5)
Catch the FREE shuttle from King Street Metro.
Limited street parking available.
- Can I try on clothes and sunglasses? YES! If you plan to try on clothing, we suggest wearing leggings and a tight fitting top so you can just slip clothes on and off over them and not have to go full monty. You’ll absolutely be able to try on sunglasses and we’ll have mirrors available so you can see how fab you look.