Tomorrow is the big day – the Alexandria Warehouse Sale is finally upon us. Eye2eye will be there with new spring releases at seriously amazing deals. Below we’ve answered some of your most frequently asked questions below.
- Can I use my FSA or HSA to purchase sunglasses? YES! You absolutely can, and we can even provide a receipt for you.
- Are the sunglasses several seasons old? Nope! These are spring season sunglasses that were just released – you’re getting the newest styles from your favorite designer brands.
- What time does the sale start? 9am sharp! But we suggest lining up early so that you can get the good stuff. There is great inventory available all day long & the crowd is controlled at the door – so it’s never too many people & stays an enjoyable shopping experience.
- What other stores are participating? All of your favorite Alexandria boutiques – but you can click here to get a full list.
- Where can we park? Parking is available in the The United States Patent and Trademark Office East Garage, 551 John Carlyle Street, and the West garage at 550 Elizabeth Lane, Alexandria, Virginia
(Open at 24 hours/Rate $5)
Catch the FREE shuttle from King Street Metro.
Limited street parking available.
For more FAQs & sale details, click here.
Check out our video below to see a few of the designer sunglasses that will be available at the sale!