We’re celebrating a new style season with $100 off your favorite brands.
Take $100 off your purchase of these brands until 9/27/18 at both eye2eye locations.
We’re making room for lots of new styles this fall. Happy Shopping!
We hope you enjoy your last official weekend of summer! Our offices will be closed Monday, Labor Day 9/3/18.
We will reopen normal hours Tuesday 9/4/18.
In celebration of National Sunglasses Day June 27th, we’re sharing all the facts you need to know about your sunglasses as a health necessity. Take a look at this infographic from The Vision Council, you’ll learn fast facts about how important your sunglasses are for preventing vision loss and eye diseases.
Don’t miss the biggest sale of the year at eye2eye! You’ll save 50% off ALL frames + sunglasses, cannot be combined with insurance or other offers, excludes Maui Jim eyewear.
Thursday June 21st 5pm-7pm
Hilltop & Del Ray locations
Summer fun has arrived – that means swimming, hiking and other outdoor fun! Keeping your eyes safe during summer activities is easy with Dr. A’s simple tips. Got bug spray in your eye? Not sure if your sunglasses are protecting you properly? Read on for answers.
- Be careful when spraying bug spray. If bug spray gets in your eyes, be sure to flush them completely with water and call your eye doctor right away.
- Always wear sunglasses that have 100% UVA & UVB protection, we’ll be covering this topic more in the coming weeks. If you aren’t sure if your sunglasses offer 100% protection, stop in and we’ll test them for free.
- Wear sunscreen around the eye area to protect your eyelids from burning. Also, wear sunglasses!
- Chlorine from swimming pools can cause a chemical burn in your eyes. Use preservative free artificial tears to flush out your eyes after exposure, and be sure to rinse off after pool time.
- Contact lens wearers should be especially careful not to open their eyes underwater in a pool or other water area. River & lake water carry a variety of microorganisms, the most damaging called acanthamoeba. This organism has the ability to attach to your contact lens and as a result cause the cornea to become infected. Scarring can occur if the eye is not treated.
Have a safe and FUN summer by following Dr. A’s summer eye safety tips!
It’s time for eye2eye’s annual summer sale! This is the perfect opportunity to save on your favorite frames. Here’s the skinny on the sale:
When: Thursday June 21st 5pm-7pm
Where: eye2eye Hilltop & Del Ray locations
What: Save 50% off ALL frames (glasses and sunglasses)*
Who: Everybody can save!
*Restrictions do apply, offer cannot be combined with insurance benefits or any other offer, excludes Maui Jim eyewear.
Stay tuned for details!
Dr. Adamopoulos sat down and shared five important things you need to know about the sun and your eyes this summer.
Catch her UV safety tips, how to prevent skin cancer and how to keep the kids safe from the sun below. These tips will help your have a healthy, happy and fun summer.
We’re celebrating Earth Day at both of our locations, all year long. We’re committed to doing our part to take care of our planet; we offer a year-round eyewear recycling program. We accept your old prescription glasses and donate them to the Lions Club to be used for those in need! We’re also proud to carry Eco brand eyewear, an earth-friendly line of eyewear made from 100% recycled materials.
Stop by either of our locations, Del Ray or Hilltop, to recycle your old glasses.
Del Ray Office
1502 Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria VA 22301
Click here to book an appointment!
6475 Old Beulah Street, Alexandria VA 22315
Click here to book an appointment!
Join eye2eye and the business community at Hilltop Village Center for an Earth Day celebration! Hilltop businesses will be handing out pots and you can collect seeds from every participating business. At eye2eye we’ll have bee friendly plant seeds to help you save the pollinators.
The Hilltop Village Center Give Back to the Ground event is Saturday 4/21 from 10:30am-3:30pm. Join us for family fun including food, crafts and activities. Make flower pens on the spot at the eye2eye booth.
We’ll see you Saturday 4/21 at Hilltop Village Center, located at Telegraph and Old Beulah Street in Alexandria 22315, next to Wegman’s.
The Alexandria Boutique Warehouse Sale is this Saturday 2/3 from 9am-4pm at the Alexandria Westin. The best boutiques in Alexandria will be there for the biggest shopping event of the season, to see a full list of all the shops in attendance click here. We’ll have the latest styles in sunglasses from all of your favorite designer brands, so come early and shop often.
There will be yoga and pilates classes in the morning by Mind The Mat, a braid and glitter bar, and a Valentine’s Day DIY by AR Workshop!
This sale draws a lot of folks, so we’ve compiled a list of tried and true tips to help you get the most out of the sale.
- Can I use my FSA or HSA to purchase sunglasses? YES! You absolutely can, and we can even provide a receipt for you.
- Are the sunglasses several seasons old? Nope! These are spring season sunglasses that were just released – you’re getting the newest styles from your favorite designer brands like Prada, Gucci, Kate Spade, Tom Ford, Face a Face, Jimmy Choo and more.
- What time does the sale start? 9am sharp! But we suggest lining up early so that you can get the good stuff. There is great inventory available all day long & the crowd is controlled at the door – so it’s never too many people & stays an enjoyable shopping experience.
- What other stores are participating? All of your favorite Alexandria boutiques – you can click here to get a full list.
- Where can we park? Parking is available at the Westin, in the The United States Patent and Trademark Office West garage at 550 Elizabeth Lane, Alexandria, Virginia
(Open at 24 hours/Rate $5)
Catch the FREE shuttle from King Street Metro.
Limited street parking available.
- Can I try on clothes and sunglasses? YES! If you plan to try on clothing, we suggest wearing leggings and a tight fitting top so you can just slip clothes on and off over them and not have to go full monty. You’ll absolutely be able to try on sunglasses and we’ll have mirrors available so you can see how fab you look.
Now, onto the good stuff. Below are a few of our favorite sunglasses we’ll have at the sale. Seriously we’ll have every. Single. Designer. Brand. You could ever dream of shopping.