Frames Friday: Blackfin
We'd like to introduce you to one of the newest additions to eye2eye's selection of high quality frames, Blackfin! Blackfin eyewear is titanium eyewear crafted for style, comfort and wearability. They are designed and produced in Italy and we are so excited to be able to offer these gorgeous frames here in Alexandria.
Here's a quick rundown of just why we love Blackfin titanium eyewear so much:
1. High Quality Titanium - Made from raw titanium from the best Japanese producers, Blackfin frames are always shaped in Italy. Titanium is as resistant as steel, but 40% lighter. It is a technological material - light-weight, durable, biocompatible, non-toxic and non-allergenic.
2. Ultra Lightweight - Blackfin redefines the concept of lightness and strength. It weighs just 9.5 grams. It is so light and comfortable that it is nearly imperceptible.
3. Handcrafted in Italy - Each pair of Blackfin glasses is entirely designed and manufactured by us in Italy: a strategic choice by Blackfin in order to control all the manufacturing stages, to follow every detail with care, to produce every component in real time, so that our customers become aware of truest meaning of the word “quality”.
4. Bold, Bright Colors & Patterns - Blackfin frames come in a wide variety of bright, bold colors. They also offer truly unique patterns and decorations made with laser technology. These frames are perfect for the style-concious.
5. Ultra Flexible Temple Tips & the Swordfish Temple Tip - Blackfin is the only product on the market that offers temples made from a such a thin (only 5 tenths of a millimetre) and rare sheet of precious Beta Titanium - this makes them incredibly flexible. The patented Swordfish temple-tip is the perfect complement to the ultra-flexible temples in Beta-Titanium. You can manually adjust the length of the temples to the shape of the face – in a few seconds.
6. Non-Allergic & Earth Friendly - Titanium is a completely non-toxic and hypoallergenic material. Just as all the other components of each pair of Blackfin Zero glasses. Blackfin mounts eco-friendly Greenspect nosepads.
These are just a few reasons why we love Blackfin. Come see for yourself why our staff loves them, too! Here's our staff member Mellanie rocking a pair of red Blackfin frames that she uses for computer work!
Photo credit (top) - Blackfin