With 2014 coming to a close, we thought we’d share a few of our favorite moments that made 2014 such a great year! Thank you for being a part of it, we look forward to 2015 and spending another year with you.
We wish you and yours a very happy & healthy new year!
We’ve got your holiday party style guide here – everything you need to look chic and stylish while making the rounds at holiday parties this weekend. Office parties, family holiday gatherings, swanky nights out – even New Years Eve – we have four outfits + frames perfectly suited for holiday soirees.
We collaborated with our friends over at Kiskadee, a women’s clothing and accessories store in Del Ray, to put together these four fab outfits. Kiskadee provided the outfits and we, of course, provided the frames. You can find every item in this post in our stores!
1. These deep red titanium frames from Orgreen feel weightless on your face and pair perfectly with a swanky gold & black cocktail dress. Pair with black patent pumps, a red lip and a cocktail ring for the sparkliest evening around. The red gives you that pop of holiday spirit without being overly festive.
2. This vintage-inspired look includes a slight cat eye in bold red from French eyewear company Face a Face and a super fun black fringe dress. Pair with black patent pumps and gold accessories for the perfect New Years Eye outfit!
3. For a more casual gathering or a work party, these colorful purple frames from Bevel pop against a black and white shift dress with three-quarter sleeves. Pair with chic, tall black leather boots and sparkly druzy earrings for a touch of holiday spirit.
4. Oh how we love these teal Face a Face frames! A modern take on the classic cat eye style, they pair perfectly with a chic black, leather-detailed blazer, dark jeans and zip up, peep-toe wedge booties. The dark color palette means you can add great accessories that will pop.
Everything you see in these five stylish looks is available at eye2eye and Kiskadee! Give your holiday fashion a boost with any of these fab looks. Stop in and see us, we’ll help you navigate the world of eyewear and find the pair that is perfect for you.
Kiskadee – 2205 Mt Vernon Ave Alexandria, VA
eye2eye Optometry Corner – 1502 Mt Vernon Ave Alexandria, VA
Santa is prepping his sleigh and we’re counting the days until he arrives with our favorite gifts from eye2eye!
Stay tuned to the countdown and see what other awesome gifts we have in store, we’ll be open Saturday 9am-1pm, Monday normal hours, Tuesday normal hours, we’ll be closed Wednesday 12/24 & Thursday 12/25.
A pair of Rudy Project sunglasses for the marathon runner in your life!
Costa Sunglasses for your favorite fisherman.
Seriously stylish red Bevel frames for Mom’s readers!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Time to pick out presents for your loved ones, friends and family! Sunglasses are a GREAT gift idea. They are stylish and they protect your loved ones eyes from damaging UV rays.
We have a huge selection of sunglasses for men, from the best brands: Carrera, Ray-Ban, Gucci, MODO, Bevel, Jack Spade, Rudy Project and so many more.
Stop in today & pick up a gift for your loved one!
What’s better than unwrapping a new pair of shades this year? Watching the lady in your life (mom, wife, sister, best friend, whatever) unwrap a new pair too!
We have a huge selection of ladies’ sunglasses from the very best brands like Prada, Ray-Ban, Modo, Face a Face, Kate Spade, Bevel and more! Stop in and shop for your favorite lady this weekend! We’re open Saturday 9am-1pm!
This week in our Your eye2eye series, you’ll meet our last staff member, Humayun. Humayun is an optometric technician at eye2eye. In our Q&A with him we learn why he loves working with eye2eye and what he thinks sets us apart.
1. Favorite part of the job? My favorite part of the job is being able to work with a team that I can practically call my second family. Dr. Adamopoulos goes out of her way to make sure we are all well taken care of.
2. What do you think sets Eye2Eye apart? We are a boutique. We carry certain brands that are very exclusive. The quality and service patients receive at our office is what sets us apart. We will continue to provide this excellent quality and service to ensure we grow as a business
3. How many years have you spent in the eye care industry? Five years.
4. Favorite Brand/Frame? Zero G! The frames are super lightweight and very durable. I recommend them to anyone who wants style without the weight on their face.
5. Hobbies? Basketball, Soccer, Weightlifting, Football, and Singing.
We hope you have enjoyed learning about our staff, we have a few more installments in our Your eye2eye series, culminating in an announcement we are excited to share with you. To read all of the posts in the Your eye2eye series, click here.