Join us for our annual Summer Sidewalk Sale on Thursday 6/22 from 5pm-7pm at both our Hilltop and Del Ray locations and save 50% off ALL frames and sunglasses, no exclusions. Seriously. This is our biggest sale of the year and you DO NOT want to miss it. Shop your favorite designer sunglasses and frames and stock up for summer.
*50% off includes frames and sunglasses does not included lenses
Spring into summer with our one day only sunglass sale Saturday 5/13! Save 50% off sunglasses, some restrictions do apply. See store for details!
It’s summer! And we’re hosting a can’t miss summer sidewalk sale on Thursday 6/30 from 6pm-8pm at BOTH our Hilltop and Del Ray locations. Save 50% off brands like Prada, Gucci, Kate Spade, Maui Jim, Ray-Ban, Tory Burch and Jimmy Choo. You won’t find brands marked down like this at eye2eye often, so don’t miss this blowout sale!
Shop our sale and take home fab new frames at insanely good prices!
1502 Mount Vernon Avenue • Alexandria VA 22301
6475 Old Beulah Street • Alexandria VA 22315
*Offer cannot be combined with insurance discounts or other offers.
Summer’s here and the perfect sunglasses and frames are blooming at eye2eye. We had some fun over at Greenstreet Gardens Del Ray shooting images of our favorite summer frames in their most beautiful summer blooms. The bright colors and bold textures of nature this time of year are the inspiration behind some of our favorite frames and sunglasses available right now, find them at both our Hilltop and Del Ray locations.
From Lafont Paris’s floral print frames to Prada, Face a Face, and Bevel sunglasses, you’ll find something stylish to rock all summer long. Check out a few of our favorite picks below.
Summer fun has arrived – that means swimming, hiking and other outdoor fun! Keeping your eyes safe during summer activities is easy with Dr. A’s simple tips. Got bug spray in your eye? Not sure if your sunglasses are protecting you properly? Read on for answers.
- Be careful when spraying bug spray. If bug spray gets in your eyes, be sure to flush them completely with water and call your eye doctor right away.
- Always wear sunglasses that have 100% UVA & UVB protection, we’ll be covering this topic more in the coming weeks. If you aren’t sure if your sunglasses offer 100% protection, stop in and we’ll test them for free.
- Wear sunscreen around the eye area to protect your eyelids from burning. Also, wear sunglasses!
- Chlorine from swimming pools can cause a chemical burn in your eyes. Use preservative free artificial tears to flush out your eyes after exposure, and be sure to rinse off after pool time.
- Contact lens wearers should be especially careful not to open their eyes underwater in a pool or other water area. River & lake water carry a variety of microorganisms, the most damaging called acanthamoeba. This organism has the ability to attach to your contact lens and as a result cause the cornea to become infected. Scarring can occur if the eye is not treated.
Have a safe and FUN summer by following Dr. A’s summer eye safety tips!
Next Friday 9/12 & Saturday 9/13 we’ll be pricing our summer frames 40-70% off*! This is a great time to stock up on a back-up pair for you, the kids, the husband, the wife – everyone! Its also a great time to try a style you may not be totally sure about or grab a pair for use as computer glasses.
This sale is two days only, so now is the time to take advantage! Below is a little sneak peek of some the frames that will be marked down.
*Offer cannot be combined with insurance discounts.
We have kids summer sunglasses from great brands like Ray-Ban & Zoobug!
Here are 5 important things to consider when purchasing sunglasses for your children:
1. Be sure the lenses are impact resistant & the frames made of “unbreakable” material.
2. Pick a large, close-fitting frame. These are best to help protect children’s eyes during play.
3. It is most important that your child wear sunglasses between 10am-2pm, when the suns rays are the strongest.
4. Beware of cheap sunglasses. They can pose safety hazards when made of cheap materials and low quality paints.
5. Know the percentage of UVA & UVB rays being block by the sun – be wary of the phrase “blocks UV rays”. You want a lens that blocks out 100% of UVA & UVB rays.
All of the sunglasses available at eye2eye meet all five of our recommend buying guidelines. Bring your little one in and let’s get them fitted for fun summer sunglasses.
Click here to schedule an appointment!
With the unofficial summer season underway and Memorial Day under our belts, we are now spending more time outdoors boating, hiking, biking, swimming and sunning on the beach. UV protection is crucial to long term eye health and disease prevention – but the good news is – it can be done in style with these cool summer sunglasses.
Our staff handpicked each sunglass in this post today – they are our best sellers! In no particular order, here are our favorite Mens sunglass picks for this summer!
– Ray-Ban: New Wayfarer
– Gucci: Style 1013
– Carrera: Overdrive & Andes
– Hugo Boss: Style 0319
We have all of these frames in stock right now, stop in and try on a pair!
We’ve got some seriously fantastic sunglasses and frames available at Thursday’s summer sidewalk sale. The sale is two hours only 5-7pm at BOTH locations, Del Ray & Hilltop. Click here for our office addresses and directions.
Find your favorite brands like Face a Face, Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Kate Spade, Maui Jim, Woow Eyewear, State Optical and more for 50% off. This kind of sale at eye2eye is rare, so don’t miss it.
**All frames and sunglasses are 50% off, does not include lenses**
Dr. Adamopoulos sat down and shared five important things you need to know about the sun and your eyes this summer.
Catch her UV safety tips, how to prevent skin cancer and how to keep the kids safe from the sun below. These tips will help your have a healthy, happy and fun summer.